The Celgene Board of Directors unanimously recommends that Celgene shareholders vote “FOR” the proposal to adopt the merger agreement.
Every vote matters. If a Celgene shareholder does not vote or instruct their broker as to how they want to vote, their shares will not be counted.
Shareholders can vote using the proxy card or voting instruction form(s) they receive in the mail.
Celgene shareholders can vote their shares by mail, online or by phone.
Celgene shareholders who have questions or would like additional information should contact the firm assisting Celgene in the solicitation of proxies:
Innisfree M&A Incorporated Phone:
Toll-free in the U.S. at +1 (877) 750-9497 or
International at + 1 (412) 232-3651.
Bankers and brokers may call collect: (212) 750-5833.
- Use your voting instruction form or proxy card to locate the web address and unique control number.
- Then go to the website specified on your voting instruction form or proxy card.
- After you enter your control number, vote for each proposal, then follow the instructions to vote your shares.
VOTE BY MAIL
- Be sure to vote for each proposal on the voting instruction form or proxy card.
- Sign, date and return the voting instruction form or proxy card in the postage-paid envelope provided.
VOTE BY PHONE
(U.S. SHAREHOLDERS ONLY)
- Find the unique control number on the appropriate voting instruction form or proxy card.
- Dial the designated telephone number and follow the instructions.